CLICK ON THE PRINTER ICON IN THE UPPER RIGHT
TO PRINT AND POST IN YOUR HOME FOR RENTER INFORMATION
- PLEASE keep our private beach SAFE and CLEAN for all to enjoy!
- Please take your trash off the beach to your house trash cans. This includes all cigarette butts and bottle caps! We are a "carry in-carry out" beach.
- NO fires on the beach at ANY time.
- NO fireworks at ANY time – it's the Delaware state law!
- NO overnight sleeping or camping on the beach.
- NO glass containers on the beach.
- NO fishing on the beach at ANY time. Please use state park to the north of us.
- Please take all chairs, umbrellas, and gazebos/canopies off the beach each night.
- The Dunes
The Dunes protect our community. Please stay off the dunes and remind others of their importance.
- Breakwater Beach to our south is a private beach.
- Walking through Breakwater is permitted.
- Sitting or playing on Breakwater Beach is not.
Dogs - We Love them BUT:
- NOT allowed on any swimming beach by Delaware state law, 5/1 through 9/ 30 - 24 hours per day.
- Must be on leash at all times even if they obey voice commands.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs throughout the community, including along the highway.
ILLEGALLY PARKED CARS WILL BE TOWED
- All our roads are fire lanes – therefore no parking on them.
- Please observe the maximum car parking limit for your unit.
- Please do not park in other units - you must use your assigned spaces.
(If towed, please call Coastal Towing 302-645-6300 to collect your car)
Summer Manager Contact
Our Summer Manager will contact police, owners, and rental agencies when owners/guests/tenants violate Delaware & TSBA beach rules or are a noise nuisance. The 2017 Summer Manager is Adam Rashidi @ 410-279-1615 (9 am – 9 pm).
Trash and Recycle Pickup Schedule
Trash Pick-up 5/24 - 6/27: Monday & Thursday @ 7:00 AM
Trash Pick-up 6/28 - 9/12:
Monday, Thursday & Saturday @ 7:00 AM Recycle Pick-up 5/24 - 10/3 Friday @ 7:00 AM
SEE THE ENTIRE COLLECTION SCHEDULE UNDER "USEFUL LINKS"