1. How many owners live out-of-state?
2. How many owners — both in-state and out-of-state — rent their properties out to visitors during the summer?
3. If the number of out-of-state and renting owners is significant and many properties will remain vacant this summer, is there reason for concern about break-ins and willful damage?
4. If so, is TSBA taking steps to protect our properties, e.g., by hiring security teams?
5. What is the additional cost of such security measures?
6. If memory serves, street lights are more or less absent on our streets (I actually walked into a dumpster on Dune Road one night while looking up admiring the stars on a Memorial Day weekend). Would it be wise to have additional street lighting installed? When it’s dark, attacks on persons and property tend to rise.