Summer Manager Contact
The 2020 Summer Manager is Adam Rashidi @ 410-279-1615 (9 am – 9 pm). Our Summer Manager will contact police, owners, and rental agencies when owners/guests/tenants violate Delaware & TSBA beach rules or are a noise nuisance.
- PLEASE keep our private beach SAFE and CLEAN for all to enjoy!
- No Smoking at anytime on the beach.
- Please take your trash off the beach to your house trash cans. This includes all cigarette butts and bottle caps! We are a “carry in-carry out” beach.
- NO fires on the beach at ANY time.
- NO fireworks at ANY time – it’s the Delaware state law!
- NO overnight sleeping or camping on the beach.
- NO glass containers on the beach.
- NO fishing on the beach at ANY time. Please use state park to the north of us.
- Please take all chairs, umbrellas, and gazebos/canopies off the beach each night.
- The Dunes protect our community. Please stay off the dunes and remind others of their importance.
- Breakwater Beach to our south is a private beach.
- Walking through Breakwater at the water’s edge is permitted.
- Sitting or playing on Breakwater Beach is not permitted.
Dogs – We Love them BUT:
- NOT allowed on any swimming beach by Delaware state law, 05/01 through 9/30 – 24 hours per day.
- Must be on leash at all times even if they obey voice commands.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs throughout the community, including along the highway.
ILLEGALLY PARKED CARS WILL BE TOWED
- All our roads are fire lanes – therefore no parking on them.
- Please observe the maximum car parking limit for your unit.
- Please do not park in other units spaces – you must use your assigned spaces.
- If towed, call Coastal Towing @ 302-645-6300 to collect your car.
Any sound disruption that significantly interrupts sleep and the quiet enjoyment of the neighbors is prohibited from Midnight to 8am. This includes but is not limited to: barking dogs, music devices, TV’s, voices, vehicles, fireworks, and musical instruments.
Trash and Recycle Pickup Schedule
Trash Pick-up 06/01 – 09/06: Monday, Wednesday, Friday beginning at 7:00 AM
Recycle Pick-up 04/27 – 10/04: Monday beginning at 7:00 AM
The trash & recycle collection schedule can be found under “USEFUL LINKS”
Click on the Beach Rules link below to open and print.