Our Summer Manager, Adam Rashidi, will contact police, owners, and rental agencies when owners/guests/tenants violate Delaware & TSBA beach rules or are a noise nuisance. Summer Manager’s cell: 410-279-1615 (9 am – 9 pm).
There is no public parking in Tower Shores.
- Illegally parked cars will be towed.
- Our roads are fire lanes – therefore no parking is permitted on them.
- Please observe the maximum car parking limit for your unit.
- Please do not park in other units – you must use your assigned spaces.
- If towed, please call Coastal Towing 302-645-6300 to collect your car.
Please keep our private beach Safe and Clean for all to enjoy!
- No smoking on the beach at any time.
- Please take your trash off the beach to your house trash cans. We are a “carry in carry out” beach.
- No fires on the beach at any time.
- No fireworks are allowed at any time – it’s Delaware State law!
- No overnight sleeping or camping on the beach.
- No glass containers on the beach.
- No fishing on the beach at any time. Please use the State Park beach to the North of us.
- Please take all chairs, umbrellas and tents/canopies off the beach each night.
Sand Dunes protect our community. Please stay off the dunes and remind others of their importance.
Dogs – We love them but:
- they are not allowed on any swimming beach by Delaware state law, 5/1 through 9/30 – in effect 24 hours per day. (You can use the fishing beach north of us.)
- they must be on leash at all times even if they obey voice commands.
- their owners must clean up after their dogs throughout the community, including along the highway.
Noise – Any disruption that significantly interrupts the quiet enjoyment of neighbors is prohibited from midnight to 8 AM. This includes but is not limited to: barking dogs, music devices, TV’s, voices, vehicles, and musical instruments.
Breakwater Beach to our south is a private beach. Walking through Breakwater is permitted; sitting or playing on Breakwater Beach is not.