All of your recyclables can be placed together in the same container!
Note: Large items WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
Before you place on the curb, please call Republic Services dispatch at (443) 210-3505
- Newspapers (including all inserts), Magazines and catalogs and Junk mail.Cardboard and paperboard boxes (including cereal boxes without liners).
- Computer printouts, Office paper (including typing, fax, copy, letterhead, NCR) and envelopes.
- Books (including paperbacks, textbooks, hardbacks and telephone books)Brown paper bags (kraft)
- Glass food and beverage containers such as jars and bottles.
- Ferrous and bimetal food and beverage containers.
- Non-metallic wrapping paper
- Aluminum food and beverage containers, aluminum foil and aluminum pie pans.
- Narrow-neck plastic containers (other than for motor oil) carry plastic resin identification code 1 through 7.
- Wide-mouth containers such as peanut butter, margarine/butter tubs, yogurt, cottage cheese, yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, whipped topping, peanut butter, and prescription bottles.
- Aseptic/gable-top milk and juice cartons.
Short List of Materials Not Accepted
- Wax coatedpaper or cardboard.
- Any material with substantial food debris (small trace amounts of food residue is ok).
- Batteries of any kind.
- Styrofoam of any kind.
- Light bulbs of any kind.
- Mirrors, window or auto glass, porcelain, ceramics, glass cookware/bake ware, microwave oven trays, drinking glasses, perfume/cologne bottles.
- Wood or Yard Waste.
- Coat hangers, Wire.
- Household items such as toasters, cookware, bake ware, electronics, appliances, etc.Hazardous or toxic substances.
- Items containing or having debris and residue containing hazardous or toxic substancessuch as paint cans with wet paint, motor oil containers, gasoline cans, glue, petroleum products, etc.